Thursday, July 13, 2023

Thursday: vacation

Ben took the day off today.  We started with pick-a-brick cups.

Joshua made an amusement park.

The rest of the family was a bit confused about mine for most of the build.  To be fair, this is what they saw:


When it got turned around, they saw a small bedroom with a sign that says, "Dream Big".  The assorted builds are all different dreams.  A monster dream, a space dream, a nice outside dream, a firework dream, and a trees in the wrong colors dream.

Ben had a bit of a hard start.  He ended up with a Picasso chick.  Its the same on the opposite side.

Isaac had a hard time too, but ended up making an infinity cube.

Last night Grey Bear was very worried that Snowfoot wasn't getting enough attention and decided that he needed to be cuddled all night.  Snowfoot was put into my pillowcase so I wouldn't forget.

Joshua and I also made raspberry buckle.  However, he dropped the sugar container.  At first I thought it was mostly fine...the container spilled right side up and not much sugar came out.  But then...it turns out that sugar is really hard to clean up from such a spill.  Also, my sugar container was cracked.  I was actually pretty mad about that, but I didn't realize it for long enough that I was smart enough not to say anything to Joshua.  I was also smart enough to realize that the sugar container is not really that important and that there were some weird emotions remembering Mom's sugar containers that I recently got rid of.  Anyway, I fixed it with some packing tape and called it a day.  We'll see if, or when, I get a new one.


No comments: