Monday, June 17, 2024

Monday: normal

It was a pretty normal day, other than that Ben took a day of vacation.  So it felt like a hybrid Saturday/Monday: we did some of our normal Saturday things, but also normal Monday work.

The kids were occupied well this morning, so I was able to actually get a few things checked off on my to-do list.  I also gave several of my items to Isaac as chores, so the list isn't increasing as rapidly as normal.

There's a heat wave going on, so we stayed inside most of the day.  I brought Joshua to swimming lessons and went to karate in the evening, but that's was it.  (It was disappointing to come out of karate.  Usually I'm all hot and sweaty and the cooler air is a welcome relief.  Today it was hotter, because thankfully the school has A/C, and it made me even sweatier.)

No comments: