Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wednesday:

 We started playing Castle Panic this morning.  I needed to pause it to get a few chores done before swimming lessons, and ten seconds after we all stood up a new monster showed up and completely destroyed our castle.  (Luckily, I had taken a picture before he arrived.)


We also went to a playground with some friends.  It was a lovely day and there was some nice shade.  The kids played well and Natalie and I had a nice time chatting.

We're also getting a new furnace/AC and water heater tomorrow!  We've been talking with the company for a bit and I sent them another few questions on Sunday via email.  Imagine my surprise when I opened my email at 3:30pm this afternoon and it said that the install was set up for tomorrow at 8am.  I called them in a slight panic.  My guess is that most of the time when furnace installs are set up it is an emergency install and happens as quickly as possible.  We have just been having small problems with the furnace - enough to need a new one but not to make it an emergency so the lack of communication surprised me.  Anyway, the company closed at 4pm.  Ben and I quickly reviewed the install quote and called them up to make a slight change and get the questions from Sunday answered.  Everything looked good and so now we're getting it set up tomorrow.

No comments: