Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday: blog

Isaac's math class at Hope lets them stay for up to 45 minutes after the class to make homework corrections, get more help, or just hang out.  It's super nice for me because Joshua gets out a few minutes later than last year and it gives him a place to be until I get there.  I think I showed up about 10 minutes after class ended, and I was able to drop Joshua off at home.  It only adds a minute or two to the drive to go get Isaac, but let's Joshua not be in the car for at least 20 minutes.

Anyway, he had some minor homework corrections so he had time for those, and then he made a puzzle for his teacher.  It was a good one.

After rock climbing he asked me if I remembered that other puzzle that we worked on earlier in the summer, that a and b...  I immediately said yes!  I even blogged about it so we can read that to help remember.  Isaac seemed pretty happy about that.




No comments: