Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday: a blast from the past

August 16, 1999 (before my Senior year in high school):

Nathan and I went school clothes shopping this morning. almost $200 spent in less than an hour. I got some fun green pants - I can't wait to wear them, and a hooded sweatshirt, along with a few other things.

We started stripping wall paper today - that was fun.

Nathan wanted to watch Law & Order but it was a repeat from like a month ago. So I got bored and did other things and then Mom and Dad left too.

I remember that shopping trip. We spent money rather quickly, but we also finished all of our school shopping in that hour which was really cool. And I still own the pants. But they have a huge hole in the butt so I don't wear them. Well, maybe once a year at home. They are really comfortable.

3 comments:

Han said...

Are you looking back through The Book?

Amanda said...

Actually, I wasn't that time but it was the day in the years that I kept a journal that was the most interesting. However, it does have the same content. :)

And now I just spent a half hour reading it. June 1 cracked me up.

Han said...

Once we are done moving, I will have to track down my copy to read June 1.