Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday: numbers

Today is 8.9.10! How exciting! It's also Dusty's birthday. I'm a little jealous because I'll never have a birthday that counts up like that. He pointed out that I will probably have an 8.19.27 birthday which is also cool because 8+19=27.

I had to write the date often today. So I had these lyrics going through my head "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, (678) 9, 10." (The six, seven, and eight are sung pretty quickly.) When I got to the 8.9.10 I would think "Happy Birthday Dusty!" However, the closest song that I could find is 1-2-3 by Gloria Estefan (YouTube link). My guess is that I made up a song lightly based on the song. Or it's from Sesame Street. But in either case my song is way cooler.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-YcBVEnLT8

Amanda said...

That's it!! Thanks for finding it!