Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday: Sad, happy, not so sad.

So today started at 4:30 when I suddenly woke up and realized that I didn't know where the oil went in the car; when Ben asked me if I knew I said yes thinking about the oil dipstick. It was a big debate as to whether or not to wake him up and find out. I managed to fall asleep, but one of the first things I did when I woke up was to check the car. It turns out there is a big yellow thing that says "oil.". So I was ok after all.

Today was the day the were supposed to call semi-finalists for month at the museum. I didn't get a call. While I'm not really expecting one because I'm sure there are a lot of qualified applicants, I do think I am qualified too. And it would be so much fun!!

then I got my iPad today! I got sick of lugging the heavy laptop around, and it has gotten to old to play most of the games on. I'm posting from it right now. :). I also got a camera adaptor to go with it, but I think I will try that out tomorrow.

Then I found out that the Museum hasn't quite gotten through all the applications (1500 of them), so I won't know for sure until Friday now.

In other news, I got some really delicious blueberries and strawberries at the store.


No comments: