Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday: more ups and downs

Well, most of the day was fine today...normal work stuff. And then I got to the end. First of all, my program isn't working (and when I'm doing the comparisons the data types do match). Then something else happened. Needless to say, I went home in a pretty bad mood. I also found out I'm not a semi-finalist. Not surprising, but still a little disappointing.

However, I did manage to sufficiently distract myself tonight, so I'm feeling better now. And I had some spice tea. That always makes life better.

Oh! I did have one interesting thing today. I was in a meeting with five people, including myself. Three of them were named John. It was weird. I also stuffed the vent in my office a few days ago, so now when the AC turns on I'm not freezing cold.

No comments: