Thursday, October 21, 2010

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Sort of. I was pen pals with some friends that I didn't see very often. They probably weren't more than 20 minutes away.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Astronaut. Of course. It would have to be a day in space though...none of this Earth stuff.

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
That my parents would die. I guess one survives.

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
There is this program at work that has a bunch of "red tape". I hear that it is significantly faster than the old system. But there are all these things to fill in that need to be filled in all the time. The same things over and over. Boring.

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
My bridal veil. It was my mom's.

No comments: