Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday: bowling

After dinner today Ben and I went bowling. I started to think about how bowling is a rather interesting game...I usually play it with people, but rarely am I competitive about it. I find that I play more against myself and trying to break 100.

Also, there are two places that we tend to bowl at. One place has all the same bowling balls, and they are color coded and well marked with the weight. One place just has "left-over" balls...all different colors and different fingerhole sizes. I was trying to decide which I like better. The first is nice because I can quickly grab a ball of the right weight. The latter is fun because it is interesting to see how different fingers are...and it is possible to get a ball that fits you better, if you're willing to look. (I still haven't decided which I like better.)

No comments: