Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday: my day

I woke up this morning after having some dreams about coring carrots by hand and writing a letter to my Spanish teacher (in Spanish) as to why I didn't finish the homework assignment. (Note: coring carrots doesn't work very well.) (Note2: my excuse was that I was traveling the globe.)

I got my flu shot! I received a Hello Kitty! bandaid for my troubles.

We bought some dice. It is a one pound bag with an assortment of dice...you never know exactly what you're going to get.


Bible Study had a potluck. There was an assortment of delicious foods and my applesauce went over well.

I spent the rest of the night dealing with wrinkles. I was having a hard time getting them to unwrinkle, so I may have spent more time watching the TV than normal.

No comments: