Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday: woe to me

I ran out of tea for making spice tea and the local grocery store stopped carrying it. It is only my favorite drink of all time. I had hot chocolate this morning. It was not as good.

My hands smell funny.

A friend is in the hospital after having an their appendix removed. Everything seems to be going ok besides that though.

I hit myself in the face while playing racquetball. It doesn't hurt anymore though.

Besides the above, the day was fine. I had a delicious shake after racquetball. :)

3 comments:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Actually, the no more spice tea thing is pretty tragic.

The Accidental Boilermaker said...

the lipton instant tea? we'll check around w. lafayette for you.

sailor42 said...

That is horrific, and I'm not even kidding.