Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday: questions

1. What do you listen to while driving?
Usually I listen to NPR. They often have interesting things on. While the station in Champaign had too many crop reports, this station has a lot of classic music. If that is on I'll often just turn the radio off.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Well, I couldn't really think of anything...but one of the things that I don't like much is Halloween. I don't mind the trick-or-treating, but I find it annoying that I feel like I either need to pass out candy or hide.

3.
What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?
A pen. I make little notes to myself at work. Sometimes it is a "to-do" item, sometimes a number I need to remember.

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
I'd rather not. I understand that my feelings on this may change, but not yet.

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Well, if it's convenient I do. I always wash Ben's clothes though.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Why do you always wash Ben's new clothes and not yours?

Anonymous said...

I have contact allergies with some types of industrial detergents.

-Ben