Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday: that slippery lotion

So I've been planning this post for a while; I haven't written it because I've either forgotten about it or I had something interesting happen that day...

I found a lotion I really like! It was Purely Silk Velvet Body Cream by Bath and Body Works. I would put it on at night and my feet were still soft in the morning! While I still have a lot of other lotions to use, if you're going to get me lotion it should be this stuff. (Although a word of warning...it is also probably the most expensive lotion I've ever used. But I just inherited it, so it would be wasteful not to use it.)

So I was searching on-line, trying to find a picture of the jar, only to find out that IT'S BEEN DISCONTINUED! Now I don't even have a hope of ever getting more.


Oh well, it's been that kind of week.

No comments: