Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve: Merry Christmas Eve!

Today was just a nice day around the house. I read, took a nap, and talked with people. After a delicious dinner we played Catan and I won! It's been a long time. my favorite quote was when Nathan offered to trade Dad "two or three wheat for a brick.".

i also found out that my high school was completely renovated and looks nothing like what I picture in my mind. It's a little sad, but at the same time I know that buildings need to be updated.

3 comments:

betsy said...

you should go see the high school - it is pretty cool inside! when I was there a while back I kept trying to picture where my old classes used to be, etc. :) Merry Christmas! (p.s. Loved the Christmas card)

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm glad you got the Christmasbcard by Christmas!! We had just sent them out on the 23rd!

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm glad you got the Christmasbcard by Christmas!! We had just sent them out on the 23rd!