Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday: phone

At 7:29 this morning my phone rang. As normal, I didn't even realize that I had a phone call.

I don't carry my phone with me very often. Nope, that's incorrect. I don't often carry my phone with me and get reception. Let's look at a normal day...

midnight - 7:35: I'm in bed and my phone isn't. Or I'm awake and haven't put it in my pocket yet.
7:35-8:00: I'm getting ready for work. I'd probably get most calls during this time.
8:00-8:15: I'm driving to work. I'm not supposed to pick up the phone, but you will probably get a response when I get to work if you leave a voicemail
8:15-5:15: I'm at work were I don't get reception. But I do have my phone! I mainly use it as a clock.
5:15-5:45: I'm on my way home. Driving again.
5:45-5:50: Cuddle time with Flurry. I'll probably pick up.
5:50-midnight: I change out of my work clothes into pajama pants that don't have pockets. If my phone gets out of my work pants I put it on the dresser. Either way, I pretty much ignore it for the rest of the night.

(The exceptions are Tuesday nights because of Bible Study and Sunday nights because I'm waiting for Dad's call.)

Moral of the story: email me. Or call Ben.

1 comment:

Han said...

You need pjs with pockets!