Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday: alone

Today marks the day that something new happened. It's something that I've always wanted to happen, but never has quite worked out.

I saw a movie in a theatre alone.

Well, Ben was with me, but there were no random strangers also in the theatre. I've often been really close before, with maybe just one other group, but this is the first time no one else was there. To commemorate, I stood up and stretched during the middle of the movie. I almost felt like I was breaking a rule. :)

1 comment:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

I have only had that experience once before when very small. It was my mom, me and Stephanie going to see Snow White in the theater and we were there alone. My mom was thrilled because it meant we could run and sing and dance and not disturb a soul.