Friday, December 31, 2010

Well, it's that time of year again. Ben and I have decided to ring in the New Year by not doing anything because Im not feeling great. It's been a lot of years since I haven't done anything for the New Year, but it might be nice. Or I might go to sleep before midnight. we'll see.

This year was better than last year. It was still stressful, but there were a lot of fun things too. Let's take a random sampling of pictures from the year. (Flurry ended up being featured prominently, but it's because she doesn't mind getting her picture taken. And really, she's just super cute.)

January: I received a Lego Ice Cube maker for Christmas and color some of the ice cubes. I also colored my hands.

February: snow!

March: the laundry never stops. Luckily Flurry was making it a little more interesting this day.

April: Flurry got her cast off! It took another month until she seemed fully healed though.

May: Flurry sleeps! I love it when she covers her eyes with her paw. It's so cute.

June: picnic! Look at all of that delicious food.

July: cereal-luck. Come share your favorite cereal.

August: we visited NYC with Dusty and Laura

September: Ben and I went on a trip to St. Lucia. Here's Ben on our way to a zip-line in a rain forest.

October: we bought a pound of dice
November: we went to Holland for Thanksgiving

December: Flurry had a huge photo shoot as we tried to get a good one for the Christmas card.

No comments: