Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friday: last day

Four of our group left today. We had a nice breakfast and just hung out until it was time for them to leave in the morning.

dusty: who is the governor of Minnesota?
Ryan: Durnham. From the Durnham family.

We then had lunch at the air conditioned buffet place. It had all the same food as the CNC by the beach and fewer people but I didn't like it as much...the lines for the foods I wanted seemed longer.

The beach was next on the agenda. The breeze was so nice,as always, so we didn't get in the water but just read and slept under the shade makers. Ben and I walked the big main pool on our way back...it was nice and curvy with some cool features, but it was also very full and there weren't many extra chairs.

At the Italian place I tried ordering a double portion of raviolis, but it didn't work. I thought he understood me, but somewhere I guess the communication didn't work. Ben and Dusty gave me some of theirs to help out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My statement was only half ridiculous! I got his name right (Dayton). :-)

-Ryan