Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wednesday: fun sun take 3

We've fallen into a semi-routine, but it sure is a nice one. we went to the sit down restaurant for breakfast, just to try it out. It was better than the buffet, but did take longer with fewer options. I had a chocolate banana omlette. It wasn't very chocolately...really just ok over all.

Beach. Beautiful with a lovely breeze and nice waves.

lunch and nap.

Pool. More jumping pictures. I got water in my ear.

Get ready for dinner...while showering I got more water in my ear and it didn't come out. I think I can hear most things, but they're a little hazy.

French restaurant. the appetizer (a modern salad with fried goat cheese) was delicious. The seafood trio in vanilla air was odd (and small) (again). The vanilla air was about what it sounds like...it was white bubbles that covered everything and gave it a slight smell, but could barely be tasted.


No comments: