Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday: this and that

I saw I broken down motorcycle by the side of the road today. I don't think I've ever seen that before, which made me wonder if it is because there are less motorcycles on the road or because motorcyclists take better care of their motorcycles.

I contemplated buying more underwear while I was at Target today so I wouldn't have to do laundry. Now I'm contemplating wearing used underwear if I can't drag some up from the dregs of the underwear bucket. I expect I can find something, but I don't know if it will fit well.

I went to the doctor to get my ear checked out because I still couldn't hear anything after something happened in the pool. It turns out that I just have a lot of wax and the pool did something to push it down a bit. So the doctor flushed out my ears. It was rather gross how much was in there, but there isn't much I can do about it. And now I can hear!


update: I found some clean underwear so you can rest comfortably tomorrow knowing I didn't have to reuse any.

No comments: