Monday, July 18, 2011

Tuesday: The News

Ben and I are happy to announce that we are having a baby.

A baby! We're excited and scared at the same time.

I've been writing blog posts about it for a while now and just published them. You can follow the label "child" below or just click here.

I am due January 3rd. It was a pretty rough 1st trimester, but things are slowly improving. The last two weeks (including vacation) were better, although I'm still having some sickness. My pants are getting rather tight and if I have long enough shirts I've just been leaving the top button undone. I got a belly band but it is a bit uncomfortable and tight. I might try again if my pants actually start falling down or I'm wearing a short shirt. We are going to find out the gender, but I'm not sure if that is going to be the end of July or the end of August. I think that is really all the information that I have.

Here's a picture of the tiny bump from last week. You have to squint a little bit :)

2 comments:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Yay!!! And geesh! you look great. You should see me; I look about 29 weeks pregnant already. (That's what happens when you are expecting no. 3, I am told.)

I am so happy for you guys!

Sam, Kate & OIiver said...

Congrats! A rubberband through the buttonhole and around the button works great too =)