Sunday, July 10, 2011

Monday: Happy July 4th

Today was also very pleasant, although it started out a little rough. I thought the buffet in the special place was going to open at 7:30, but it didn't. I don't know what time it opens. I was able to swipe a yogurt and then went to the big breakfast buffet. I got my food and ordered a water. It never came. Sure, I wasn't there for very long, but long enough to really want the water. Needless to say, I was a little grumpy when I got back.

Anyway, the day proceeded at I quickly got into a better mood. The girls played in the ocean and took jumping pictures...You know, the ones where everyone is up in the air at the same time? turns out that I'm really bad at jumping and the four of us were really bad at coordinating. But it was fun. We ate on the beach for their 4th of July cookout.

Then we started a large game of dominion. multiple people had brought their decks and we modified the rules a bit, so it worked out just fine having more people than suggested.



We went to a Japanese hibachi for dinner...it was ok. They were liberal with the soy sauce(on everything) and it was loud. Then we saw a circus act. It was fun sitting next to Katy as she had a running commentary and things that were hard and easy and what she could do. She said the difficulty level was beginner-medium, but at the same time they werent working with a stage set up for circus so it's understandable.

No comments: