Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday: having fun

Today was a wonderful (and relaxing) day. We swam in the ocean (the sand is so soft), swam in the pool, had a nice dinner, and enjoyed being with friends. One of the reasons that it is fun to be with other people on a trip is that you aren´t the only one taking pictures. At one point people were doing crazy jumps into the pool and so if two camera took pictures on burst mode we could usually get a good shot. (This is a public computer and I don´t have the correct cable, so I can´t put any pictures up right now.)

So it´s really Monday morning and I came down to the lobby way to early to make dinner reservations (early but neccessary). Room service leaves something to be desired so I thought I´d pick up breakfast while I was down here. But the breakfast isn´t out yet and I still have 15 minutes. So now do I stay or do I leave? Stay tuned.

No comments: