Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friday: 31 weeks/7 months

It's picture time again!

31 week close up

31 week far away.  He wasn't really in the mood to have his picture taken, but all the toys were off the quilt so I was in the mood to have his picture taken.

7 month with monkey.  I thought that maybe the sticker wouldn't get so gross if the monkey wore it instead.

"Mom, I'm coming to you!"  This is his lastest thing.  He likes to lunge at me.  A lot.  He lunges at Ben sometimes too.  But then he gets to us and doesn't know what to do with his body.

This isn't really a very interesting video.  It shows Isaac banging and moving the A from hand to hand.


I tried getting a picture of his eyes.  They're blue on the outside and brown in the middle.

The A was the toy of the hour.


No comments: