Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday: a grumpy day

I had a rather grumpy day today.  The morning was especially bad...I think the main thing was that Isaac didn't sleep well and was then up rather early.  And then little things piled on top, as they always do.

I took a morning nap with Isaac and woke up un-grumpy.  I knew that was what I needed.  We had someone coming by to fix our windows as they are really hard to move up and down.  I'm a little frustrated with the company...I've talked to three people and they don't seem to talk to each other.  The cost is rising...some of which is understandable, but they could have figured this out a while ago so all the parts could have been ordered at once.  I tried getting Isaac to take a nap shortly after the guy left, but he wasn't ready.  So we ate lunch.  Isaac almost fell asleep.  I know parents always get pictures of their babies sleeping in the highchair, but I didn't realize he would come so close while I was actively feeding him.  It was pretty funny.

I took an afternoon nap with Isaac and woke up happy.  I even woke up before he did, which is always nice.  I think we slept for about two hours.  The rest of the day went by rather nicely.

No comments: