Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday: home

We made it home!  We took a tad bit longer than going down, but we also ran into an accident on the highway and needed to make a detour.

Isaac again did great on the drive and slept the whole time.  But he was awake a lot today.  I think we took three half hour naps.  I might have been trying to get him to take a nap on the early side of when he normally does, but by the last one I really figured he'd take a slightly longer one.  I was doing ok until about 2:30, when I started to crash.  I got my second wind after the subsequent short nap at 4:30, but I'm really starting to drag as I write this.  I'm not complaining too much though...Dad did a lot of the driving and it is a lot easier to entertain him at home than in the car.

Hopefully there will be pictures tomorrow.

No comments: