Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday: library

The library is unpacked!  It contains our books, games, and puzzles.  It also has the bassinet that Isaac used right now...we might move that to the basement once everything else is put away.



We added a bookshelf and with that I told myself that all the books had to fit on the shelves.  So I ended up going through and getting rid of about two boxes of books.  It was a little painful, but I told myself that they are books that we won't be reading again, so why keep them?  (I had to quiet the voice that said "but you might read them again!")

I made a graph of the books by author's last name and my subdivision.  I haven't made a graph in a while and missed it.  C wins the gold (thanks to Christie and Crichton), S wins the silver (thanks to Salvatore), and L wins the bronze (thanks to Lackey).  U, X, and Z didn't manage to have any. :(

No comments: