Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday: this and that

A few random things for today.

Ben found this video.  It's hilarious.  I was laughing about it for hours after watching it.

Ben's golf ball return broke a week ago.  I opened it up to see what was wrong, figuring I couldn't break it any more than it was.  And I fixed it!  Then we decided to add a switch to the side...Ben had been taking out the batteries as we were afraid it is one of those devices that drains the batteries even when not actively doing something.  So Ben attached the switch and got some wire, and I did some soldering.  So now we have an awesome ball return.  Go team!

Isaac got a Hope bib in the mail today.  Yay for more bibs.  I never thought I'd say that, but it's true.  Especially the big bibs now.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

And he looks pretty happy about the bib too!

betsy said...

haha - Ethan got a Calvin bib. I guess that can be their next picture together - rival teams :)