Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday: 1/2 birthday

We had a 1 1/2 birthday party for Isaac tonight.  It was a lot of fun.  We have several cute pictures, but I think I'll post them tomorrow.  I'm kind of tired and think I'll head up to bed early tonight.

We decided to celebrate Isaac's half birthdays more than his full birthdays because his full birthdays are so close to Christmas.  It did feel a little weird this year, but I think that if we get in the habit it'll be a lot better.  A birthday party in late June is a lot easier than mid-winter because we can go outside too.  And I expect Isaac will someday thank us for it.  We'll still do something really small on his birthday, but it might only be a cake or something.  I guess time will tell.

I feel like I'm rambling.  I better head to bed.  I didn't take a nap today. :)

No comments: