Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday: hmmm

Hmmm...today...

I ran the Roomba in the office.  It wasn't the first time that I've done so, but it still managed to pick up so much stuff!  I was actually rather surprised.  Where does it come from?

I'm looking for a daycare/childcare for Isaac in the fall.  I don't need a ton of time, but do need to pretty big chunks.  I went to one on Tuesday and came back with a *meh* impression, although I've heard it's good.  I went to one today and liked it a lot more, but it was also a lot more expensive.  I think I have a few other people/places to look at yet.  Luckily, it seems to be pretty easy to get Isaac a spot.  I think he will be old enough to not be considered an infant and won't need the highest caregiver to child ratio.  I'd still like to get it settled though.

Then we got to go to the fabric store!  Isaac is starting to enjoy playing with fabric...it rivaled the rock that he also had with him.  A friend and his young son joined us and I had the following (one-sided) conversation with the son:

Son, running at me: Dadadada
Me: No, I'm Mom.  Wait a minute, that's not right.  I'm Amanda.
Friend: laughs.

It's just so natural to say, "No, I'm Mom" when someone says dadada at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.