Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday: Liz's quilt

Our friend Liz quilted a quilt on my frame this week.  I was a little nervous at first...is the machine going to act up?  Is it going to take tons more time than I expect?  But it went really smoothly and she finished quite a bit faster than I expected.  Anyway, I took some pictures of her and since the camera was out, I took a picture of Isaac in what has become his normal place while I'm quilting.  He does play with the toys down there too, but it depends on his mood.



Then Liz took it off and was taking a few pictures of it and Isaac decided it was his favorite thing ever.  He was all over it!  We rolled it up at the end and Isaac tried to take it.  When Liz (gently) refused, he brought me over to the quilt to take it away from her.  I gently refused too.  :)

No comments: