Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tuesday: me

Lately I feel like my blog has turned into a blog about Isaac.  While I do like this, because I like Isaac, I kind of wish that it was a little less about him.  However, I spend most of my day with him.  And chores are (often) boring to talk about.

I don't think I'm going to change anything.  Although I have been thinking that in a few years I might make the blog hidden.  I think everything that Isaac does is cute, but I don't want his classmates to find it unless Isaac is ok with it.  I expect that I have a few years though...we'll see if blogging is even still around.

It was supposed to rain all day but didn't.  Well, it did rain for thirty minutes when I was hoping to be outside for library story time.  The weather people keep saying to expect severe thunderstorms so I'm expecting them!  And being let down.

We ate home-grown lettuce in our salads for dinner.  It's the first of the veggies.

No comments: