Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday.

While reviewing the day in my mind, I found that there wasn't any one thing that stood out today.  It was a good day...weeding and then going downtown with Cheryl and fun times with Isaac.

So I'll leave you with a link about American English linguistic/pronunciation differences that I found really interesting.  If you choose to look at it, you may be interested in knowing that I fit into most of maps except as follows:
*Crayon (I say "cran", which would be the green color)
*Pecan (I say "Pick-ann", which would be blue)
*And I say "drinking fountain" and "water fountain" equally, not the deep blue of West Michigan

I'm a little sad that I didn't see one about basketball hoops, but maybe it is in the other maps that have been made.  I can't get the link on the bottom of the page to work.

No comments: