Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday: silliness

This morning we were waiting for the library to open and Isaac wanted to know what Ben was doing at work.  Maybe jumping or exercising or a game?  

We got an Amazon shipment today.  It included an attachment for changing high-up light bulbs.  (Side note: high up light bulbs are dumb.  We had one in the NY house too, but it was under a fixture.  So we didn't use that light.)  Anyway, I put LED light bulbs in so we can use these lights now.  And I really, really hope they never ever burn out.

(Below is the stick still sticking to the light bulb, but it came off pretty easily when I tilted it.)

The other thing in the shipment was ultra-washable markers.  Roommate used them with her kids for face drawing.  Isaac wouldn't let me draw on his face (although he drew on it himself a bit).  But he was happy to draw on mine.  He gave me a mustache and a goatee.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

Awesome!! You look great. :) Most of the time C is satisfied with what I can do on her face, but sometimes she is really disappointed (even when it's something she asks for). The artist that I am...