Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday: NT

Around the end of February I finished reading the New Testament.  That means I've read the whole Bible (for sure).  (Versus just expecting that I've read all of it in bits and pieces.)  (But I'm pretty sure there were pieces that I had skipped.)  It only took about five years.

I did a devotional during Lent...it was pretty good.  But then it ended and I was at a loss as to what to do next.

So I decided to read the Bible again, this time in The Message.  I'm hoping it will make some of the minor prophets more interesting.  What I really would like is a Bible app with lots of notes...maybe I should look for one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Bible study this semester covers minor prophets during and after the exile: Obadiah, Haggai, Zechariah (I was really glad to finish this one), Joel, and Malachi. It has been very helpful to read the various prophets in other translations. I usually look at The Living Bible, but The Message is also good.

Annette B.