Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday: things

Let's see...

This morning Isaac came into our bedroom with a game.  Ben and I were both going to play it with him.  He got it set up.


I: The people climbs the ladder, sits down for the whee, stands up, sits down for the whee.  You do it!
B: ok, there's two slides?
I: No, there's three.
B: Where's the third?
I: Right here. [Points to the red piece, lower middle]
A: Who slides down it?
I:  Nothing.  It's a support.
I: Mama, you do it!
A: He climbs the ladder, sits down, slides down, stands up, sits down for the slide.
I: Dad, your turn.
B: He climbs the ladder, sits down for the slide, then does the next slide.
I: No.  You did it wrong.

Note - Ben never did get it correct.

************************************************************************
Joshua ate so much better today.  And napped well too.  I'm hoping it is the start of a new trend.  Also, he really likes to bounce.
 

And Joshua is getting big enough for his rocking ship!

No comments: