Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday: 37 weeks

Joshua turned 37 weeks old today.  It marks the first time I put him down for his picture and he immediately rolled over.  After I put him back on his back he stayed there for a few minutes though.
 He really likes sweet potatoes.  They have been eaten really well the last few days.  Pears were refused.
 And he's rolling more.  Have I mentioned that?  I can't remember.

My current goal is to have Isaac wake up in the morning, go to the bathroom and then get himself dressed.  We have the first two down.  He can't quite remember that he needs to get dressed next, and even after I tell him it usually takes about a half hour.

And we end up with silly outfits like this.  I'm pushing getting the underwear and pants on correctly, so gave up at the shirt.

No comments: