Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday: sharing

Isaac got two small bars of chocolate today at school; I think it was someone's birthday.  All the kids were rather excited about them.  Err...very excited.  Anyway, at school I said he could eat them at home and he said I could have one too!  I said I'd be happy to share, but that he didn't have to.  It seemed to make him pretty happy to say he was going to share, so I went with it.

At home he got them out and unwrapped one.  Then he remembered that he was going to give me one too.  He unwrapped it for me and we sat down to eat our chocolate.  However, I only got to eat about half of mine because he kept wanting to share it.  (To be fair though, he offered me some of his after he had eaten all of mine.)

It was cute.  Trying so hard to share and not quite getting it.

No comments: