Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday: snow

It was snowing today.  I tried to get a picture of it because there were huge flakes.

It didn't work.  So I had an impromtu photo session with Joshua instead.

Then it was time for Isaac to get off the Ipad, so he joined us.

But he didn't want to look at me so I turned Joshua around too.

And Joshua wasn't thrilled with that.

In other news, Joshua slept all night last night!  I woke up once as I heard the pitter patter of little feet go to the bathroom at 4am, but luckily he was dressed in easy pjs and so a few minutes later I heard the pitter patter go back to their bed.  I didn't have to get up!  But I was still sleepy in the morning.  I probably need a few more good nights.  I'm also not sure how tonight is going to go as he woke up early for his 11pm feeding.

No comments: