Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday: house, moon, walking

I worked really hard to get the house cleaned up over the weekend.  And I was mostly successful!  Not completely successful, but I also managed to get some other random things done.  One random thing was a art spot for Isaac.  He's been coming home with some really cool art from school, but I didn't have a great spot for it.  He didn't care too much when I was putting it in the recycle (as long as he didn't see it), but that's a bit boring.  So I put two ribbons in his room.  This gives plenty of space to hang art from, but also will help us get rid of some when the ribbon gets full.

Moon...the clouds cleared just in time!  Ben and I went out as the full eclipse started and at the mid point.  (I'm hoping to go out once near the end too.)  Very pretty in it's red color.

Joshua started walking a lot more today.  He's still not great at it, but maybe 50% of the time started walking towards something.  He often fell after a few steps and would continue scooting there.  But once in a while he made it all the way to his goal.

No comments: