Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday: distracted

On the way to school this morning Isaac mentioned wanting to knock on the right (vs. left) door.  Then two seconds later he said that it was actually the left door that he wanted to knock on, and I knew that was what he meant based on Tuesday.  I was excited that he figured out right and left!  He's doing better with it than I am.

I was a bit distracted during the second class session today.  I was trying to fix a link for the class that I thought would just take a minute while they were working on exercises.  And it took another minute.  And another.  I still responded to questions, but didn't walk around and actively seek the questions like normal.  I should have just left it alone, but I also knew that after class wouldn't be much better...I'd have to put on the "Mom" hat.  Sure, it could have waited for tonight but it was supposed to be a quick fix.  Anyway.  I guess I'll just have to keep it in mind for the future.  I'll try to make up for it on Tuesday. :)

Joshua has started to sit in laps.  It is the cutest thing.  He'll crawl up to you and then position himself just so.  It is very intentional and so snuggly.

No comments: