Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday: teaching

Today was the first day of classes.  I think it went pretty well, although I do a lot of talking in the first lecture.  I've added some anti-cheating macros to the spreadsheets they need to turn in, so I'm interested to see how that works.  I'm feeling much more comfortable with the class this semester...I found myself cleaning up the class website a bit more and making changes that I previously felt uncomfortable doing.  

When I picked Isaac up from school he was sitting on a bean bag reading with a friend.  Joshua declined to take an afternoon nap...but was rather happy still.  He did a ton of assisted walking tonight.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Glad the first day is under your belt and went well!

betsy said...

Glad the first day is under your belt and went well!