Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday: long day

Phew...it's been a long day.  I test drove a Jeep by myself this morning.  (By myself!  It was intimidating.)  I liked it well enough to arrange to meet again this evening so Ben could test drive it.  And in between I worked/taught/mothered.

When getting Joshua out of the car I would say his name in a funny voice and rub his nose with mine.  He loved it and kept trying to get me to do it again by sticking his face right under my nose.  It was really cute.

Isaac was talkative.

Classes went well.  I tried a skit for the first time.  Well, not really a skit...the students didn't talk and really all they had to do was hold signs.  It was kind of dumb.  (Kind of?  It was really dumb.)  But I'm hoping that if it was dumb they forget about it and if it wasn't dumb they learn from it.  At the very least it broke up the class a bit.

No comments: