Sunday, December 27, 2015

Saturday: boxing day

It really seems as though should be called unboxing day.

We took out/put away many of the presents today.  There are still some in boxes to spread out the fun.  We played quite a bit of pirate ship.  The ship has a name... and I can't believe I can't remember it now.  It seems like the first real name that Isaac has given something.  (As in, it isn't called "Ship" or "Shippy").  The name starts with a B.  Maybe Bucky?  We also pulled out an alligator whose eyes keep coming out (by design).  I've liked the addition of the alligator.  I feel as though attacking, and possibly killing, mean animals not unethical.  Attacking and killing mean people toes the line, so we don't do it in our house.  But Isaac knows it happens and yeah...

The package was also missing the projectiles and the flag.  So I contacted Fisher Price.  (This is the second time, by the way, and I've been very happy with their customer service both times.)  Here is the fun response we got.

"I'm so sorry that your flag was captured and your pirates are out of ammunition! I know how important it is they get back to their sea adventures, so I'm sending you out a new flag, some projectiles, some extra swords, and even a couple of extra guys to join your crew. You should be ready for the high seas in no time!

The captain is sailing over with everything now, so he should be there within 7 days!"


2 comments:

betsy said...

What a great response!

betsy said...

What a great response!