Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday: presents

Today started out with bagels and eggs.  Afterwards we opened presents...so many wonderful things!  It's fun to fund things under the tree that I had forgotten I had put in the list for me and the kids.

We played with the toys quite a bit.  A cash register was popular with both boys.  Isaac really liked a circuit building toy and Joshua really liked his remote.  Some of the other toys just stayed out away...they will be a lot of fun another day.

Joshua was a bit out of it, so he took an early nap.  After everyone was up from naps we went for a walk because it was about 70 degrees out.

We frosted our cookies, ate dinner, and played with the toys again.  A lovely and relaxing day.

2 comments:

betsy said...

I love the red and green shirts on your boys! And your haircut looks great! :)

betsy said...

I love the red and green shirts on your boys! And your haircut looks great! :)