Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday: morning

Last night was a bit rough.  I think I finally got to sleep around 3am.  First, I was up a little late. then Joshua has moved his night wakeup back to 1:30/2 and that just doesn't work for me so I let him do more crying, but still had to check on him a few times.  Then Isaac started crying because he didn't have his wipe.  Oh, 7am is going to come so early.

So imagine my surprise when I woke up at 9am!  I got up with Joshua (he woke me up) and then went to Isaac's bedroom to at least open the door.  Hmm...he wasn't there.  I felt as though I had heard him getting up, but he never came to find me.  I looked at the couch, and there was a big quilted lump...oh no...I hope he hasn't been hiding from me for over an hour!


Nope.  He had just fallen back to sleep in the light of the Christmas tree.  He slept until 10am, which meant he had a record streak of about 14 hours.

We also took some in front of the tree pictures.  They're both smiling and Isaac doesn't look like he's strangling Joshua!  Also, Joshua's shirt was actually 3/4 sleeve, so most of the day it felt like he was in a girls' shirt.  But luckily it doesn't look like that in the picture.