Monday, February 8, 2016

Sunday: at home

We all stayed home today.  It seemed the smart thing to do after yesterday, when no one was feeling very good.  No one seems worse...Ben' wrist still hurts but isn't getting worse.  Isaac seems to be recovered.  Joshua has a runny nose and wanted his nebulizer medicine today, but it didn't really seem as though he needed it.  (I hid it away so that he won't remember it tomorrow.)  I took a wonderful nap this morning and started the pre-fever symptoms around 4pm, so Ben just told me to take some medicine.  Now I feel fine.  Yay medicine.

I just watched the last episode of Gilmore Girls.  I started watching it when I didn't have any audiobooks to listen to and got hooked.  The last episode was so sad...my boys are going to leave me too.  And if they're anything like me, they'll look back but not for very long.  (Sorry Dad.  I love you!)  Parenting does give one a different perspective, but I also will remember that they just won't have my perspective; they will just be excited about the next thing they'll be doing.  And that is how it should be.

No comments: