Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday: storm and Isaac quotes

We had a wonderful storm here tonight...a thunder storm.  With rain.  I love rain, and I love thunder storms, but it would have been a really, really cool snow storm.  It makes me a little sad.

******************************************
Yesterday morning Isaac said, "I don't feel good when I have a baby in my tummy either."  It was a bit funny because he was talking about conversations from Sunday, when we met with a bunch of people that are pregnant.  (We're not.) (It was just a coincidence.)  I was a bit surprised that he had picked up on the topic since he wasn't near us very much and that he remembered.  But hey, he probably wouldn't feel good with a baby in his tummy.

**************************************
As we were getting in the car this morning Isaac starting asking what would happen in the plants were covered with dust.  I said they would probably die and started going into photosynthesis.  Then he said the plants might turn bad and spiky.  Hmm...ok.  He kept talking.

Then, about three minutes into the conversation, Isaac said, "Perry was in the bag and Doofenshmirtz spread the dust and then the plants captured him but Perry escaped and came back to cut the plants and save Doofenshmirtz.  Why does [Doofenshmirtz] call him Perry the platypus?"
"Sometimes people have more than one name, like you.  You're Isaac and Puppy-dog"
"Yeah.  I'm Isaac puppy dog and puppy dog.  (Pause.) And sometimes Isaac."

For the record, we saw this episode of Phineas and Ferb about a month ago.

No comments: