Friday, February 26, 2016

Thursday: snow day

So...the big storm didn't hit us.  We got maybe for inched if snow.  But I thought I'd double check the school closings this morning, only to find out that daycare was closed.  Really??  I had been planning on getting a lot fine today.  (Turns out that the south side of town got about 10", but I'm still not convinced it should have been closed.)

However, the boys were really good.  I still didn't get as much done as I was hoping, but did make progress.

It helped that Joshua played with the monitor for close to two hours.  Then Isaac played with it for about a half hour.  They both played with sand.

Isaac packed his suitcase because the boys, aunt c, and I were going to see Nathan and family...it had about seven cups (some for Joshua), a game, a hand full of Duplos, My Friend (a toy), and some rings.  (Clothes went in a different suitcase.)

1 comment:

betsy said...

Wow, I'm surprised they were closed. I thought the drive to work (right across the street) was quite good yesterday (granted that was at 7:30 and they probably made the call much earlier). Glad you could make the best of it!